Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby Shower For Baby Dragon

So I am coming home for the family reunion! Elise and I are driving out April 8th-14th (sunday-sunday). I know it is very EARLY for my baby shower, but under my circumstances (school full time, working nights, and living in another state) now is the only time I can come home. I'm only coming because I have two days off for spring break, so I only need to miss 4 days of school. I'm aware that the chances of my doctor telling me the sex of my baby at 18 weeks is minimal, but as a first time mommy I need it all! Burp rags, bottles, wipes, diapers, swings, bouncers, toys, blankets, bibs, pacifiers, and much more! All of that won't matter if it's a boy or girl. Really, anything, even hammy-downs, are very much appreciated. We just hoped for newer stuff to last us through all of our kids. I am super excited and look forward to seeing all our new baby stuff, because you are all much more experienced than I am, so you will know perfect things that my baby will love. I've always loved being apart of baby showers and the birth of babies, so I can't wait to share mine with all of you.
I remember always wanting to get married young, and have babies and be a stay at home mom. It all seemed like so much fun. Well it is, but now that I watch Teen Mom and I watch them give birth, knowing it's actually going to be me soon, makes me want to keep my legs crossed forever. I'm hoping I can sneak in a second epidural or be lucky enough to sneeze my baby out.
Jeez, am I really going to be a MOM?  If you ever get tired of your kids, any age, send them this way! Frank and I need some practice as parents. There is a 10 min limit though, were not that interested in watching kids.

Here is a link to my registry at Walmart, although obviously gifts can be from anywhere. I hope this doesn't come across as greedy, I just don't know everything a baby needs, so really we will take anything and any suggestions. Frank's aunt Toni bought Frank's crib, so she has offered to buy us our crib. Other than that, we have nothing but love for our baby!

http://www.walmart.com/giftregistry/gr_detail.do?registryId=80543641003
If this doesn't work, just search Ashley Chou under Walmart's baby registry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment