Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Rap Slap

My last blog in China was pretty good, but I felt it was my raps that made it fun and intriguing. Sometimes when I drive, I just get in the mood to rap, this is what I came up with on my way to the Chiropractor:


It started out with, well you know what
I grew a bubble, I’m not talking about my butt
Nauseous and sick
I knew I had to pee on that stick
When those two lines appeared
I saw my future disappear
Don’t get me wrong
I’ve always dreamt of being a mom
But now a bun in the oven,
One baby girl, I gotta give some lovin’
I’ve got to exercise and start to eat right
That was already a struggle, a pain, a fight
Striving to be that model type girl
I could never bring myself to do it, not even one hurl
But when it comes down to my baby
I’ll put down that extra gravy
Because I’m going to be that ideal mom
Even though I’m only 7 weeks along
So far you’ve made me fat and sick
And with a tude like no other, I’m sort of a prick
I’m still in school and I’m working nights
I should be on the couch; I need to fight for my rights
When I saw that I was late
I feared I wouldn’t graduate
All work and no play
That’s the mindset that has to stay

1 comment: