Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's A Plane, It's A Blimp, It's...Ashley

16 WEEKS





So I'm obviously huge already. My pregnancy has been great though. My only problem now is I have a rough time sleeping. It's super uncomfortable to be in any position, body pillow or not. Especially now that my belly is getting harder. Although I felt where the baby was today! It was either the head or butt pressed against my right side. I love knowing she is so close to me. Can't wait to feel the first kick or punch! 

School is going great. I have over 1,025 hours! It's all down hill from here. We are starting our huge hair show. The theme is Broadway and my group is doing Wicked. We get up to 7 minutes, we have 8 models (tin man, scare crow, Alphaba, 2 emerald city people, the good witch, lion, and the flying monkeys will be our back up dancers.) My group has the Lion and a emerald city girl. I am so excited! The show is in front of 2,000 people, so it has to be amazing. All of our music will be from Wicked, but remixed to dubstep or techno beats. So fun!
The hubby and I are addicted to watching Lost, we are on season 3 out of 6. I love it, we have dinner and cuddle on the couch while watching our favorite show. That's about it for now.

Silly Story: I was taking orders in the drive thru today and I asked the guy how he was doing. My hearing was so bad, I thought he said "I'm Hispanic" so i said "uhh what?" he repeated himself "I'm outstanding" Two totally different things. Then some girl asked me when I was due, I said "any day now" she said "holy moly, i didn't know you were so far along" I then realized what I had said, and I apologized for my brain not working and I told her I am due in September. I am out of it by the end of the day.
Ultimate Silly Story Of The Week: I called frank a Hermaphrodite, he asked if I even knew what that meant. I said "yeah, it's someone who eats plants".....it was a little too late to tell him I meant to say a Herbivore.  :)

1 comment: