Friday, April 20, 2012

Madison Noelle Chou

So in case you still don't know, IT'S A GIRL. My baby Madison Noelle Chou. I know I am only 20 weeks along, but I am dangerously curious as to what she will look like. Frank is half Italian and half Chinese, and well I'm just obviously very white. So I like to think about what Maddie will look and act like. What I want and what I think she will turn out like, are two very different things. I want her to have tan skin, blue eyes, long black hair, and long eye lashes. Realistically I'm thinking she will have tan skin, brown eyes, black hair, but more american features. I feel like I was a good kid, and Frank claims to have been the perfect child. I just hope she isn't rambunctious, a thief, an air head, or anything else like me. If anything she gets my fabulous looks, my rapping skills, my sense of humor, and my ability to have fun in any situation. I plan on locking her in her room until she is 25 and can get married. I want to roll over and die, thinking about all the trouble she could get in. I think we can all agree on the fact that she needs her daddy's brain, because the pea size one that she has now, is what I'm still stuck with. Either way, I will love her with all my heart. She is just the world to me and I will use everything in my pea size brain to make sure she has a great life.
With all that said, I went all creepy and googled asian/white babies to pretend what she will look like. Here is what I'm thinking.
 This is "my" precious newborn Madison.
This is Madison having tummy time!!
This is Madison at about 3-4 years old.
This is Madison at about 15 years old. She's pretty because she is still locked up in her room and that's all she has to do.

This last picture makes my heart ache. I already want her to be a kid forever. But oh my goodness look at how cute she could be as a baby! Don't worry, these pictures are cute and fun to pretend, but no matter how she looks I will adore her. But let's get real, I am her mother.
Speaking of, I dyed my hair black and I LOVE it.



I'll be posting about my cali trip soon, just gathering baby shower pics. Until then "Stay classy san diego"

1 comment: