Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Madness Begins

A LOT has happened since my last post. Madison is now a year and a half old, wow. Frank graduates with his Masters in Business Finance from BYU in 31 days, (on April 24th). We bought our first house in Warren, Michigan, that we are dying to move into. I'm 15 weeks pregnant with baby number 2, yay for morning sickness. Frank starts his new job as a Senior Financial Analyst at General Motors on May 1st. Last but not least, I got to quit my salon job and work at home, spending every second with Madison!
Quitting my job sounded a lot more exciting then it really is. I got home and realized not only did I not know how to entertain my own kid all day every day, but I didn't know how to entertain myself all day every day.  I asked Maddie what she wanted to do and I got the normal answer, "DORA!" Well Dora can only be on for so long before Dora dies and isn't on TV anymore. So I did the next "practical" thing on my mind, I packed up and went to California for a week.
I take a handful of clients every week, go on walks, take Maddie to play groups, blah, blah, blah. I've noticed that I'm stuck in a rut. Doing either kid stuff all day or cleaning and cooking. I feel so boring. I need to feel like my normal gangsta self, not an average mom in mom jeans and a turtle neck. Although I'd rather die then get caught wearing mom jeans and a turtle neck, but you get the picture. I'm so eager to get out of this rut, the madness most likely won't stop until I follow in my mom's foot steps and spend a night in Jail. Now that's a mother you don't wanna cross! So from here on out i'll be documenting my way from boring mom to hard core mom. I'll start out by admitting I threw my gum on someone's lawn while on a walk today, all while staring their dog straight in the eyes. Let the madness begin...
(It's not a gangsta blog without an occasional rap)

Baby #2 Rap

Listen up yo, we've got an announcement 
We've been keepin a secret, ain't nobody know
Comin September they'll be a baby Chou
A new addition to add to the clan
Provided by this, woman & man
From wonton to twoton it's an asian invasion 
Makin it rain, not just condensation
A king or a queen we're ready to raise
Just like Mufasa for all the praise 
Franks ready to graduate and make the dough
Gettin a Louis Vouiton car seat oh fo sho
My little angel is worth it all
Even the hormones that make me bawl
The stretch marks & fat are just a plus
Who doesn't wanna look like a big ole bus? 
So all you ladies can skip the advice
I've done it not once but now freakin twice
 
Peace Out 

2 comments: