Sunday, November 27, 2011

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree

It's always hard saying goodbye to my family and friends, but I know i'll be home again soon. Frank and I had a great Thanksgiving in California. Frank loved playing football then joining the big family game of kickball. It was rainy and cold but it made for some good times. Like when Mike Nash rolled off first base and ate dirt, or the delicious donuts we ate before hand, or when the little kids made a home run. The down side was I limped away with a scratched right leg and a bitter heart because my team lost.
The good news is, frank and I made it home safely and with a little adventure. I told frank that Whataburger was in Phoenix, where we had our layover. This is his all time favorite place to eat at. So with only an hour and a half, we ran off the plane and into a cab. $50 and a half hour later our stomachs were full, frank was very happy, and we were back in our terminal. The things you do for a burger. After arriving in SLC around 4, we stopped by the hospital to visit frank's best man, Siale. Once we got back in the car, it was time for a pick-me-up. Who can turn a frown upside down quicker then my main man, Justin Bieber and his new Christmas CD (compliments of Kayci Wright). Feelin' the Christmas cheer, Frank and I left the bags at home and went out to do some holiday shopping. I believe I was way more excited then he was. At Lowes i wanted every reef, santa bathroom rug, blow up rainier, and all the christmas lights around. However with a $25 gift card we settled with two boxes of lights, a little 3 foot tree, and some delicious cinnamon smelling pine cones.
While I was gone, Frank exchanged some protein powder for a glass tv stand with his friend. So now we have a new tv stand, a little tree covered in colorful lights, stockings, and some white Christmas lights that are strung above our kitchen cabinet. I love christmas and I can't wait to spend this one with my best friend.

1 comment: